The Snom 320 is an affordable, yet powerful SIP Business Telephone.
A fully featured Voice over IP telephone specifically designed for business use. The Snom 320 is an affordable, yet powerful SIP business telephone with built-in, full-duplex speakerphone and three-party conference bridging. Ideal for general office and knowledge-worker environments.
Along with being suitable for use with corporate SIP systems, or with SIP service providers, the Snom 320 is remote-manageable and firmware-upgradeable, uniquely easy to install, and largely self-configuring.
The Snom 320 supports the Power over Ethernet functionality. There are many benefits to using PoE, the main benefit is that PoE offers more flexibility by only having one wire to connect to your phone.
- Two-line display with graphical field
- 12 programmable function keys with LED
- Dual Ethernet connection
- Powered over Ethernet (PoE) or via mains (power supply available to purchase separately)
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, UPnP, ICE
- Compression: G.723.1 and others
- National Language Support
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
|Specifications, weights and dimensions|
|Dimensions||Without Foot Stand (mm) (W) 238 x (D) 190 x (H) 40 With Foot Stand (mm) (W) 238 x (D) 190 x (H) 200 /220|
|Weight||Device - 670g Foot Stand - 230g|