The Snom 300 is one of our most popular desk phones. This affordable entry level IP phone is ideal for use in different environments: home office, small office, call centres, receptions and lobbies.
This phone has 6 function keys, although this is not as many as the other phones in the Snom range; there is still plenty of flexibility to customise the phone to suit your personal requirements. The Snom 300 has a 2 line LCD display, with a menu driven interface it is easy to manage. The more complex configuration options can be accessed via the web browser on a computer connected to the network.
This phone can handle up to 4 concurrent calls and as with all the Snom phones this phone can be powered over ethernet (PoE) with the Phihong injector so that you only need one network point for both your PC and your phone. The Snom 300 adheres to SRTP and SIP security standards, which adds extra protection. This unit is suitable for a wide range of SIP platforms: PBX's and hosted telephony solutions.
- two-line display (2x16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 4 SIP accounts
- Wall Mountable
- Officially qualified for Microsoft LyncTM 2010 and Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2 client
- Powered over Ethernet (PoE) or via mains (power supply available to purchase separately)
- Low energy consumption
- Supports the SIP protocol to RFC3261
- Advanced security features: SIPS/SRTP/TLS
- Codecs supported: G.711, G.729a, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 2 year standard warranty
|Specifications, weights and dimensions|
|Dimensions||Without Foot Stand (mm) (W) 238 x (D) 190 x (H) 40 With Foot Stand (mm) (W) 238 x (D) 190 x (H) 200 /220|
|Weight||Device - 670g Foot Stand - 230g|