Valcom VIP-148AL SIP Paging Horn Speaker.
The VIP-148AL IP Talkback Horn enables two-way handsfree voice access to a single location over an IP-based network. This allows a page zone extension anywhere on the network. The horn audio level is electronically adjusted via software. A call switch input connection is provided for call initiation. Power is provided to the VIP-148AL via a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch meeting the 802.3af specification.
The Network Interface is included.
- PoE (802.3af) - No Local Power Required
- RJ-45 for Network Connection
- Network Activity LEDs
- Very High-Efficiency Ensures Penetration with Lower Energy Consumption
- L Versions Include Long Line Extender for Cabling Up to 1200 Feet
- Easy Omni-Lock I-Beam Clamp Mounting System
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 117db/1 Meter
- Interior or Exterior
- Beige (BGE), Grey (GY)
|Temperature||0 to +40° C|
|Humidity||0 to 85% non-precipitating|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Size||Horn: 7.38” H x 10.0” W x 10.4” D (18.75cm x 25.4cm x 26.42cm) Network Interface: 1.62” H x 5.63” W x 3.45” D (4.11 cm) x (14.30 cm) x (8.73 cm)|
|Weight||Horn: 3.70 lbs. (1.68 kg) Network Interface: 2.10 lbs. (0.95 kg)|