The 8128 LED Strobe Light is a SIP compliant PoE device designed for alerting and notification of telephone, emergency, safety and security events (e.g. OSHA, ADA), particularly in noisy and noise sensitive environments. The strobe offers 16 configurable flash patterns/intensities, and four color options to suit any application requirement. The strobe supports RTP multicast, and can be deployed in any number for mass notification applications. The 8128 will also work with all variety of Algo IP endpoint speakers and paging adapters to provide a comprehensive solution for large enterprise or campus deployments. When properly installed, the 8128 can be used outdoors.
The 8128 is a SIP compliant IP strobe light. This endpoint is PoE, using LED's designed for alerting and notification of telephone, emergency, safety and security events (e.g., OSHA, ADA). The strobe features 16 configurable flash patterns/intensities and four color options to suit any application, particulary in noisy or noise sensitive environments.
The high intensity LEDs of the 8128 provide extended life over Xenon type strobes, and more luminance with less energy. The strobe supports multicasting, and can be deployed in any number for mass notification applications (e.g. weather evacuation, workplace safety or security notification, etc.). The 8128 can be combined with all variety of Algo IP endpoint speakers and paging adapters to provide a comprehensive audible and visual alerting solution, whether for small or large enterprise / campus applications. 360 x 180 visibility and flash pattern options make these strobes suitable to mount on a wall or ceiling. When properly installed, the 8128 can also be used outdoors.Features
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Mix with any number and model of Algo speakers and/or paging adapters using multicast (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373)
- Selectable, preloaded flash patterns and intensities
- Available colored lens in amber, blue, clear & red
- Light splashes onto wall or ceiling for enhanced visibility
- Mounts to double gang box or any flat surface (i.e. ceiling or wall mount)
- Up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input and output
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE